Why should I buy from Strength of Character?
- Our wall art prints have been featured on Channel 4's George Clarke's Old House New Home, a very popular home renovation series in the UK
- We have sold 550+ prints on Etsy
- Our average rating on all our Etsy items is 5 stars
- We have received over 100+ reviews from UK & US customers. Reviews such as "This Seller is amazing. The print is gorgeous. I can't wait to give it as a gift"
- We print our wall art prints with a professional printer using the best quality Canon paper and inks to give a highly detailed and glossy finish
- FREE UK Delivery
- We lovingly create our own designs in London, UK
- We offer a flat shipping price of £2.75 to our international customers
Do your prints come framed?
The frame in the images is for ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY and is not dispatched with any prints. You will need to frame your new art print! In the UK we can suggest buying a frame from Next, TkMaxx, Debenhams, John Lewis or Wilko.
Next and TkMaxx have frames that look amazing with our designs!
How long will it take to fulfil my print or personalised print order?
The fulfilment time is the time we need to prepare your print or personalised print for you or your gift receiver. This happens before we dispatch the print.
Our current fulfilment time is 1 - 2 working days.
Working days are Monday - Friday.
How long will it take to deliver my print?
The following are estimated delivery times from when we dispatch your order:
|Region||Estimated delivery time to region|
|UK||3 - 5 working days|
|North America||5 - 12 working days|
|Europe||4 - 10 working days|
|Rest of World||7 - 14 working days|
Please allow for an extra 4 - 5 working days if you order a larger 16x20", 24x36" A2 or A1 poster.
Where do you ship your wall art prints from?
Our 5x7", 8x10", 11x14", A4 and A3 print orders are shipped from London, UK.
If you are a UK / EU / North American customer ordering one of our large posters 16x20", 24x36", A2 or A1 posters they will be shipped to you from our nearest poster production partner to your address.
How do I get in touch with you?
If you have any questions about a print order, please feel free to chat or message us.
We love suggestions on how we can improve our shop and service!
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00
Sat - Sun 09:00 - 17.30
Chat with us using our chat (bottom right side of the page)
Response time usually 6 hours
What type of paper and ink do you use for your prints?
We print our artwork in a London studio on a high resolution professional printer. We’ve selected this printer as it gives vivid, deep color. I believe experimenting is key to creating great home decor and we’ve found using Canon Premium Paper at a thickness of +220 gsm brings our designs to life!
What is your returns policy?
If you're not completely happy with your print or personalised print, you can return it within 7 days and receive a full refund - if you're not happy, we're not happy!
To be eligible for a return, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.
What happens if I never receive my print?
If you do not receive your print within a reasonable time frame (please see delivery times) please contact us, and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Can I preview a custom personalised print before it is sent to me?
Yes - Select 'Please email me my design so I can review it!' when ordering a personalised print.
We will then send you a custom print for you to review to the email address you provide at checkout.
If you do not like the design we will give you a full refund.
If you love the design we will dispatch it to you straight away!
How do I order?
1. Find and choose your favourite print.
2. Select any personalisation options, such as colour and text.
3. Select a Print size ie. 5x7", 8x10", 11x14", A4 or A3, or a Poster size ie. 16x20", 24x36", A2, A1
4. Then add it to cart or buy it now